Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sick

I'm sick.

And in being so, I realized that I haven't touched this blog in a long time. Not fair. Apparently Penny Lane has fallen.. off the face of blog existence.

So here is a list of things, relating to now as I don't have much of a mind to type a very long winded blog entry.

-Started a new writing project that is going slowly, but its going. Check it out, it's a bunch of letters I am writing to people that I won't send. People alive or dead. People I know personally or don't know at all. Check it out at unmailed!

-Punk Boy is cooking something fantastic in the kitchen. I feel I've been hit by a snot truck, so I'm really surprised I can smell anything, but whatever he is making me for breakfast smells better than anything right now. Fuck me, I'm hungry.

-I'm in the middle of some strange situation with my family. I'm sure this will all work out, and it needs time to work out. I hate that. I want to snap my fingers and have everything back to how it was one week ago, but that's not going to happen.

-Sea Monkey is growing like a weed. Discovered that he possibly has Asthma. Puffer twice a day. Breaks my heart that he might have this but its so funny how he laughs when we give him the puffer. My baby is awesome

-Trying to make a plan to improve my life. I've ignored some things for too long and its time to make a plan of action and follow through with it. Enough is enough. I am going to be proactive and make a list of things I want to improve about myself and work on it. Maybe that list will come out here, maybe not. Depends if I actually do it or not.

-It's so awesome how a fizzy pop drink feels so damn good on a sore, phlegm throat.

-Mother's day this weekend. Taking the Sea Monkey to visit my mom for lunch. He will get to play with his grandma and great grandma. Should be interesting. I hope I'm feeling better by then.

-Punk Boy is talking to me about some crazy Japanese movies he got off the internet. He says they are crazy but unfortunately, no English. "Future X Cops" has subtitles but "Robo Gashia" has no English. "Just crazy - honestly I think this guy thinks he's the Stanley Kubrick of Japan. Stanley Kubrick meets John Carpenter. Wow.. Food's ready!"

No comments: