Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Thoughts Before Work

  • I know there is a huge pile of recycling in the closet that needs to get dealt with today. Hope the other half takes it out
  • Feeling like my hair is becoming this wild, horrible thing and am so anxious to get it cut and colored this weekend. I am beyond mop top
  • Sea Monkey is sick and going to day care, again. Germ fest, those day cares
  • Forgot to run the dishwasher last night, so listening to the hum of dishes being cleaned in the background
  • I have time to put on make up but not really in the mood. I spend all day staring at a compute screen and I want to rub my eyes constantly, which makes keeping makeup on almost impossible
  • Freaky warm weather for mid January. My walk to work in a few minutes will be in -14C. I can deal with this
  • Doctor told me I have irritable bowels. No shit. No pun intended. Way to fix it? Don't be so stressed... yeah good luck
  • Praying my iPod doesn't crap out on me today, or that I have enough battery juice to make it through the day. Work is boring and I want to listen to mono beatles
  • Fuck it, I'm going to put on make up...

1 comment:

Allan Lorde said...

Part of this sounds like my pre-work thoughts.