Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rest

Its been one of thos edays. I've put all my energy into doing some monster tasks early in the morning and now, come the afternoon,I've had it.

I spent the morning with Hunter re-arranging the living room. Mostly did this because I wanted a change and I could not find the remote control for the DVD player. Why do we constantly lose that thing? Oh yeah, I remember why. We have a two year old, that's why.

Suffice to say, I spent the whole morning moving furnature, vacuming and cleaning but did not find said remote control. It wasn't until Punk Boy got home at about 11:30 AM and pulled it out of the side pouch of the rocking chair. At last. Why didn't I even think of looking there? I could have saved myself all of this goddamn effort. But I do have to admit, the room looks amazing and I know that all that yucky garbage type stuff that falls behind the sofa in everyone's house hold is gone now.

But it leaves me tired. I just made brunch (pancakes, mickey mouse shaped ones for Hunter) and cleaned up the kitchen and then quickly feel asleep on the sofa. I awoke to find the house empty. Punk Boy and Hunter must have gone outside. I am going to call them. Maybe I can catch up with them.

But there is also a dishwasher full of dirty dishes and laundry. Loads and loads of laundry...

Sigh...

No comments: