Sunday, July 29, 2012

Get Along

Why did I start this blog? 

Well, most importantly I wanted an outlet where I could be creative, and write about anything, at anytime. I wanted a place where I could vent, cry, complain, boast and share the things in my life I felt I needed to and wanted to share.

I wanted to find some that would work as a warm up for my writing, a forum I could use to hash out ideas and thoughts before commiting them to paper in something more together than random blog posts.

I really just wanted to place to get things off my chest.

I think most of us start blogs for reasons like that. Its our moment, its our place, its our voice, no matter how little, that we can use to say whatever we want. It's our soapbox.

That being said, I'm still very careful about what I share in this blog. There are many things I have thought about sharing and have made the conscious decision not to publish here. There are things about my personal life that are just that, personal. There are also things that are personal to other people that I don't believe I have the right to share.

At times there are moments I want to say fuck it and really let you all into the dark reccess of my mind and really, really give it to you all in complete and brute honesty. But something stops me, something prevents me from putting my whole life and the lives of others out here for all to read, over and over again. 


I won't say I'm completely innocent. I have let loose on people in here. I have bad mouthed business I've had bad experiences I have, but I won't do it with the soul purpose to stir up contraversy and I try my hardest to be fair and just in those situations.


Why can't we all just get along?



No comments: